The main research activities of the OEZBF are:
- Evaluation of our projects to ensure quality assurance
- Converting relevant research findings into practice
- Participation, initiation and cooperation in scientific studies, which analyze the effectiveness and sustainability of talent support methods and/or examine important theoretical foundations of giftedness research
- Stimulation of further research in the area more about the OEZBF research mission statement
Our accompanying research aims at ensuring quality assurance of our projects and especially at:
- Analyzing and developing methods for promoting talent and excellence
- Surveying the effectiveness and sustainability of talent support programs
- Designing instruments and material of pedagogical diagnostics
- Accompanying research of professionalization of teachers
Evaluation about the talent support program in a rural region of Salzburg – for more information klick here.
mBETplus is a flexible tool for individual talent development for students aged 12 years and older. The support talks in mBETplus focus on strengthening relevant meta-competencies and self-responsibility of young people for their own development.