mBETplus – talent coaching for young people (age12+)
With mBETplus the OEZBF developed a coaching concept for the guidance of adolescents from 12 year on. The method is a solution-oriented conversation between Coach and Coachee, based on conversation and reflection materials.
Individual coaching for:
- performance and excellence
- includes consideration of meta-competencies
- process of setting goals and continuous reflection
- solution-oriented conversation, coaching
- conversation and reflection materials for Coachee and Coach
- focus: self-responsible Coachee
The focus should always be on the active and self-responsible Coachee, who wants to actively develop his abilities.
It should support adolescents
- on their way to performance and excellence
- Includes consideration of meta-competencies
- In the process of setting goals – continuously reflecting them and if needed adapting/changing them
The Coach doesn‘t give fixed answers or solutions but helps the Coachee in finding her/his individual ones.
The qualification as mBETplus Coach takes place as modular training. The target groups are Consultants, Coaches und Experts in gifted education.
For further information about mBETplus-Coach please contact Dr. Johanna Stahl (email@example.com).